Anyone from L.I. New York on the 11/30 Magic

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow boarders.....just curious if anyone from Long Island, New York will be cruising on the Magic on November 30th....only 33 days until the Magic begins....if you are cruising on this cruise...say hello!
Tom

Tom - I lived in Port Jeff until I was 11yrs old.
As of 130pm today Im in the 20's counting down!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hey Barb...it really is a small world and it is amazing from talking to people how many people have lived in New York and Long Island at one time....not that I could blame people for moving with the ridiculous taxes we must pay to live here....it is funny...just had the discussion with my wife last week...got our school tax bill for 1/2 year...in was $2250.00...and it was more than I paid for my whole cruise....if I had that money I could stay in the Roy Disney suite.....oh well....what are ya gonna do....32 days and counting for me....I attempted to add a countdown to my posts...could not figure out how to get it to my profile and postings.....it is kind of funny...I thought there would be more people going on the cruise with us from LI...but nobody but yourself has responded....Last year when we flew down on Sat. 11/24 there were 4 other families on the jet with us...although we did not find out until after we were on the ship.....32 days to the Magic......
Tom

I just may need to wear my DCL lanyard on the plane (thanks Jody). Maybe that will start a conversation or two.
Most people heading to Orlando do start talking about Disney World. (I do anyways - heck with not being able to discuss this cruise with DH I'll talk to anyone who will look like they are listening- lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter