• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone from UK on Halloween Magic Voyage-please help with daughter's school project!

gfox1

Earning My Ears
My daughter (7) has to do a journal for missing 1 1/2 week of school for our trip. If anyone from the UK will be on our Magic Voyage could you please bring UK postcards for her to include-just e-mail me and I will give instructions on how to route to her onboard.

Hi there :) I'm sorry for the lack of replies but most of us are on the UK DIS - I am not aware of any of the UK DISers going on this cruise, but would sending you postcards by mail be of any use?
To post on the UK DIS, just go to www.wdwinfo.co.uk/boards (you will need to register there) & you are welcome to mail me too :)

Hi,

I wont be one the cruise but i can post you some no problem - PM me with the details, what type do you need ect.

Its no problem - glad to help

Emma

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter