Anyone getting insane amounts of pop ups?

AVAST blocking and warning....

I've blocked the entire cloudfront.net subnet associated with d38ybipedeka5t.cloudfront.net (13.226.141.xx) at my firewall. No more malware alerts.

Suggest you bring this up with your sub-vendor at cloudfront.net?

So here's a possible solution DIs!

Now, something worth noting.... all of this "stuff" is NOT the so called "fault" of this site.

We enjoy a great site. They sort of HAVE to support this through adds. So our site does it's BEST to deal with legitimate Add groups, as third party's. No different than hundreds of other sites. Look, these folks need SOME income?

Generally, Malware and Virus agents will come at you via add sights. Think like a crook - this is the very BEST way to wack a load of computers.

What to do?

1) If you can, screen capture the pop-up as a jpg.
2) KILL your web browser, via task manager - click on NOTHING.
3) If you HAVE a firewall (and you should) - use NSLOOKUP and WHOIS to find the domain of the pop up, or Malware. BLOCK all communication, in or out, with that entire domain.

Example: I got a wack, via an embedded add, from d38ybipedeka5t.cloudfront.net (my original post). NSLOOKUP told me the four addresses that this Malware Site used. I used my great Synology Firewall to BLOCK all traffic from this entire subnet. Boom - no more issues.

Now - if all too technical? Remember 1), and 2). DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING - KILL BROWSER. In my case? AVAST FREE did a great job minimizing any potential damage.

PS - Browser? Latest Chrome. Chrome, by itself, won't save you. Have a good Virus Checker - AND a Firewall.
Data on who, exactly, cloudfront.net IS ....
https://www.quora.com/What-is-CloudFront-net-adware
The ad is coming from something they allowed on their site, not an individual's computer.
Yes, an individual can jump through hoops to get rid of the offensive ad but that doesn't fix the problem. They have a rouge ad here. No one ever said they need to get rid of all ads, just the bad one(s)
And it doesn't matter if you click on anything. The ad takes over.

It’s more than one ad. The latest I’m getting is a “survey” for Safari users that links to some items for sale.

It’s more than one ad. The latest I’m getting is a “survey” for Safari users that links to some items for sale.
While yes, the content in the ad that appears seems to vary the way it appears is the same. So should all come from 1 ad provider

Are you still getting the redirect ad right now?

My browser blocked them but I was just in rumors and news on a thread for about 25 seconds and Chrome informed me it blocked 27 popups and 3 redirects.

On the bright side, that's the first time mobile Chrome was able to ward them off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!