Anyone going in May 2015?

saraschoening

Mouseketeer
We are going to be staying at POR from May 1st - May 15th, anyone else planning a trip at that time? Anyone been to WDW at that time? This is our first trip to WDW, we are on the West Coast of Canada (BC) and generally go to DL. Just curious what the crowds are like in those first couple weeks of May. 104 days to go... SO EXCITED!!!!

Also counting down to the beginning of May! We'll be there from the 2nd to the 15th. it'll be our 3rd trip to the world--we went for Christmas/New Years 2011-12, and then again last August. I can handle crowds (although I'm hoping the first couple weeks will be a bit slower, with folks either travelling before for easter or after for SWW), but the heat last august was almost unbearable! There are ways to plan to manage crowds (making ADRs, sticking to touring plans, using FP+), but managing the heat was a real challenge last trip--albertans aren't built for the heat!

We're staying at POP this trip, but stayed at POR last time and loved it. I'm sure you'll have a blast!

We'll be there the 14th through the 18th. Just a quick trip for us this time. This will be our first visit to Star Wars Weekends. We'll be at OKW, but love POR. We stayed there for a few days last September.

Hope you have an awesome trip!

DH and I will be at POP from May 9th -15th woohoo.

I'm still criticizing my ADR's and plans and working on an Excel spreadsheet now..can you say obsessed..? :teacher:

I'm loving all the fun of it though and trying to pass on my good fortune in the way of the May cancellation boards as able since they assisted me too !

Just looking at my reservations I think I gained 20 lbs lol. Can't wait for this trip as it's our first WDW trip ! :yay:

Me and DH are heading down April 30-May 5. Staying at the Boardwalk Resort.

Spur of the moment trip to celebrate our 30th anniversary!

Made ressies but everything else we are winging it! No rush, no worries!

We are going to be staying at POR from May 1st - May 15th, anyone else planning a trip at that time? Anyone been to WDW at that time? This is our first trip to WDW, we are on the West Coast of Canada (BC) and generally go to DL. Just curious what the crowds are like in those first couple weeks of May. 104 days to go... SO EXCITED!!!!
Hi! We are on the east coast of Canada (St. John's, NL), we are going May 10-22!!! We were there mid May last year and crowds didn't bother us at all.

I'm still criticizing my ADR's and plans and working on an Excel spreadsheet now..can you say obsessed..? :teacher:

I'm loving all the fun of it though and trying to pass on my good fortune in the way of the May cancellation boards as able since they assisted me too !

Just looking at my reservations I think I gained 20 lbs lol. Can't wait for this trip as it's our first WDW trip ! :yay:

We are staying at Pop too - May 10th-22nd! This is our second time, so I think I am more excited this time because I know what too expect, you are going to have such a FANTASTIC time!!! party:

You do an excel spreadsheet too? thats awesome!! My vacation binders.. (yes I have two) are crazy type A but I love doing them!! Its half the fun... plus it really helps keeping everything organized especially with spending and its makes it easy when coming back across the border.

I have everything written out on my notebook-style desk calendar, because somehow MDE doesn't give me the holistic view that I need. I have the day-count-down noted as well... today is day 18 as I'll be arriving at POP on May 16 for a hard earned and badly needed week of magic!

We leave in 8 days !!! We also switched to CSR with the same discount so I am even more excited now ! :dance3:

I have booked and re-booked reservations but I am done now..really..maybe ? :rolleyes1

At POP 5/9 - 5/16!! Can't wait - 2 days and 16 hours 'ish til I check in!!!!!

I am so excited since this is my first solo trip ever!!!!!! My kids are grown and will stay home to keep an eye on Uncle, and animals. They are not happy about it either :) LOL

Hope everyone has a fantastic time!

My flight leaves at noon tomorrow, guess I'd better pack instead of watching the hockey game, haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter