Anyone going July,18 2004 Wonder

ynggun21

Mouseketeer
We are going again this will be # 2 for us, we are staying at Disney for 7 days and cruising July 18th 2004 on the 4 day cruise. Looking forward to it

We are at the Polynisian and we arrive there July 11th, Who are you traveling with? I will be with the wife and my 6yr old daughter, all my daughter keeps talking about is the Volcano pool at the Poly. I may have to build one in my back yard :eek:

We are also staying at Poly. We arrive exactly 2 weeks from today! In fact 2 weeks from right now we will be boarding the plane. No excitement here. The Poly is great we stayed there 2 years ago also. I am traveling with my dh and 6 yr old ds. He is also talking about the volcano pool, and splash mountain, and BTMR, and thinks he's up for space mountain this time. We will see...

Kelli

We did the same 2 years ago, around the same time of year since it is the only time I can take Vacation, my daughter wants to start packing now, sheesh! So your from Wisconsin huh, I've been there about 4 times really nice & the people are great, I've been to Eau Claire and Green Bay for baseball tournaments, nice for hunting as well.

My dh works for the school district so this is the time of year we can go also. It's hot at WDW but I thought it was perfect cruise weather. It's amazing to think that 2 weeks from now we will be there. We are going to the Hoop De Doo review the night we arrive and the character breakfast at the Poly the morning we leave for the cruise. Dh is golfing that morning so it will just be ds and myself. Since it's dh's 40th birthday we thought he should get to do what he loves.

Since your ds loves the volcano pool maybe we will run into you there.

It's interesting that you've been to Wisconsin for baseball tournaments. Most people go to Green Bay for the Packers. We live down by Madison. Eau Claire is a very pretty area. I have never been to the NYC area. Dh and I did honeymoon in the Poconos though - lots of NY people there. That was many many years ago.

Kelli

I work for the Dept. Of Education as well here in NY, and yes it is a perfect time of year to take a cruise, what is the Hoop De Doo, if IM not mistaken at the Ohana in Poly the characters are there every morning for breakfast, when we went back in 2002 thats all my daughter wanted to do was go to Ohana to see all the characters for breakfast. Hope to see you ,

Hoop De Doo Revue is a dinner show at Wilderness. Since we don't arrive until the afternoon we don't get a hopper for that day. So we find a dinner thing to go to. Last time we went to the Luau, it was ok but this one is better for kids from what I've read.

My Dh is Bill, my DS is Noah, my name is Kelli. If you are interested in meeting let me know.

Kelli

Anyone can go to this Hoop Dee Doo even if your not a guest at the Wilderness? Hi Kelli, Bill, and of course Noah, as you can see my name is Frankie, my wife is Laura Ann, and my duaghters name is Francesca, it would be fun. Thanks

Frankie,

Anyone can go to the Hoop de Do, you just need a PS. Here's a link to a review of it http://www.disboards.com/ratings/ce...48ff536c7bdcaed84730c7f&cmd=details&itemid=87 If this link doesn't work, just go to the dining section of wdwinfo and it's listed under Dinner Shows.

What do you do for the Dept of Ed?

As for meeting, the only thing I know for sure is that the afternoon of July 14th we will be at the volcano pool. We should arrive around 1:00 that day and will not purchase a park hopper. So we will spend the afternoon at the pool and then go to the Hoop de doo review for dinner.

Kelli

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter