• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone going to DL Sept. 1st- Sept. 3rd??

angelshann23

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone. I was just wondering if any of you will be at the parks the first few days of September? It is my family's first trip ever to Disneyland and boy are we excited! :earsboy: We are coming from Hawaii and after spending 3 days at DL we are driving to Las Vegas and spending 3 day there!! I have spent countless hours researching everything I can about the parks, places to eat and attractions that are a must see. I want to thank everyone who posts on this site because you all have given me so much information.

:cheer2: Disneyland Here We Come!!! :cheer2:

We will be in DL from 1-6 Sep, I'll be the one with TWO CRAZY DD's in red & black strollers. FUN WILL BE HAD BY ALL!!!!!! Se you in the park!

Have a Great Disney Day!!!

kc10family said:
We will be in DL from 1-6 Sep, I'll be the one with TWO CRAZY DD's in red & black strollers. FUN WILL BE HAD BY ALL!!!!!! Se you in the park!

Have a Great Disney Day!!!

See you then kc10family!!!

I'm from Hawaii too, Maui. My daughter and I will be there from the 2nd. to the 5th. We'll visit DL on only 1 day though...I haven't decided which...I think Friday will be out because we get there that morning on a red eye and I never am able to sleep on the plane. *smiles* For those who know what would be a better day, Sunday or Monday (Labor Day) to go?

i will be there from sep2 to sep 5. see you there.i will be the fat guy in a blue hat with 2 boys.

Aloha! I was born in Hawaii! :)

We'll be at the DLR from September 1st through the 5th. DH and I will be pushing a Black Maclaren Twin Traveller Double Stroller around with a four-year old DD and a two-year old DS. All of us will be wearing wide brimmed hats. If you think you see us, don't hesitate to stop us and say hello! :wave2:

Have a great time everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter