• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone got Christmas pictures of the Polyn or WL?

I am hoping to get the the Poly this weekend before the decorations come down. If I do and get pics, I will post.

I never realized all the great things the resorts had (have only lived her 2 1/2 years, and never did the Disney resorts) until going to the GF last week, and then watching the WDW Holiday special on the Food Network. Don't have time to hit them all this year, but I figure the Poly should be rather easy!
I've got it on my "list" for the next holiday season to take some time to visit all the holiday displays.

So much Disney, so little time!!!! Thank goodness for the Disboard, I am learning so much!!! There is so much to explore below the "surface" that I never realized!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter