Anyone Have a Photo of a Princess? #dreambigprincess

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
If you've ever taken a photo when in the parks of a Princess or of your own Princess, post it to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with #DreamBigPrincess.

"Every time a photo is posted publicly with the hashtag #DreamBigPrincess (or one of several others, all of which cover many different languages — check out the full list here), and every time a publicly posted photo with the hashtag is liked on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, Disney Worldwide Services will donate $1 to Girl Up, the United Nations Foundation’s campaign aimed at empowering girls."

Disney will donate a minimum of $500,000 and a max of $1 million.
http://partners.disney.com/dream-big-princess

I'm thinking I could max out their donation without any help...... ;)
If you can choose a favorite, it would be a great addition!

I'm enjoying scrolling through #dreambigprincess on Instagram and "liking" to help out as a donor as I only have a few Insta account followers. Actually gained a follower yesterday because I asked @rteetz to "like" my photo. ;)

If you can choose a favorite, it would be a great addition!

I'm enjoying scrolling through #dreambigprincess on Instagram and "liking" to help out as a donor as I only have a few Insta account followers. Actually gained a follower yesterday because I asked @rteetz to "like" my photo. ;)
I need to talk to my daughter before posting those somewhere her friends hang out. She started school 2 days ago so it might be a while before Sleeping Beauty is up ;)

Thanks for posting this I was a little confused but looks like we can put up any Disney Princess pics eazy peazy we are on it.

This is great! I saw the hashtag, but i didn't know what the proceeds are benefiting! Definitely a good cause. Do you know how long the campaign goes? I'm hoping to get some princess photos with my disneybounding looks when i'm at WDW next month

I'm going to have to show my old age here and admit I don't understand this whole hashtag thing.
I know what they are. Heck, I'm old enough to know how to tag things for printing in desktop publishing software, well before the Internet was even a dream in Al Gore's mind
But I don't know how to use them in today's world.
I bet I can get the 9 yo DGD to show me how :earboy2:

I'm going to have to show my old age here and admit I don't understand this whole hashtag thing.
I know what they are. Heck, I'm old enough to know how to tag things for printing in desktop publishing software, well before the Internet was even a dream in Al Gore's mind
But I don't know how to use them in today's world.
I bet I can get the 9 yo DGD to show me how :earboy2:
Angi, it's easy on any of the 3 platforms because all you have to do is add #dreambigprincess anywhere within your text. It's then automatically grouped with all the other hashtagged photos when a Search is run.

Most place it immediately at the bottom of their text.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter