Anyone have a wedding during this covid time?

MrsHarris2022

Earning My Ears
I'm curious, has anyone gotten married on property at WDW since the reopening post Covid? I'm wondering if masks are required during ceremony and pictures-both in park pics and in hotel receptions/venue pics. And considering the reports that the wedding planners can be difficult to get answers from during the normal time, are they even more unreliable now?

They have canceled/rescheduled all DFTW weddings through September and brides are reporting emails about guest limits, new social distancing requirements for receptions, and masks being required for weddings (and, I believe, all on-property photos) that have not been canceled.

People are getting married on non-Disney owned properties, like Paddlefish.

DFTW planners are still mostly furloughed and the ones who are back are juggling all the uncertainty/rescheduling.

I'm curious, has anyone gotten married on property at WDW since the reopening post Covid? I'm wondering if masks are required during ceremony and pictures-both in park pics and in hotel receptions/venue pics. And considering the reports that the wedding planners can be difficult to get answers from during the normal time, are they even more unreliable now?
Masks are required for guests and the bride and groom for the ceremony, photos (including park shoots), and the reception except when eating or drinking. It's been rather difficult to get in touch with them now. We are less than 2 months out, and communication has been less frequent than I would prefer. I don't have a good feeling about DFTW allowing us to move forward.

Well that was June 27, I can tell you since then things have changed significantly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!