Anyone have an AereoGarden?

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
We just got one for my father and I am really getting into it. Anybody else have one out there? They are now marketing a new tiny one for Valentine's Day.

Please let me know how it is. I have been tempted to buy one, they look so cool! Do you now who is selling the smaller one? That would be perfect for me!:)

I haven't seen the smaller version. How much did you pay for the bigger AereoGarden, and the seedling things?

We got it for $139 minus a few more dollars with a coupon. Linens & Things constantly has a coupon in their flyers so we used that. The seed packets are only $19.99 each and one is already included.

I saw the smaller one on their official website. It looks very cute and chic. ;)

Seen those and they look nifty but seems like an expensive toy instead of being able to provide food. Maybe a conversational piece or apartment people.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter