Anyone have an idea when park and resort dining reservation will be open?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
I know as of right now Disney Springs restaurants are open for guests at 60 days out. When will the park and hotel reservation open? My 60 day is coming up, so I wondered what to expect.
I’m guessing no one knows.

Your crystal ball is as accurate as mine. I will be coming up on my 60 days in the next couple weeks too. Personally I don’t expect a full 60 days. There will be a scramble getting the July people scheduled to visit parks, and my guess is no dining reservations until we have our park reservations, at least for in park dining. I am going the end of August, so I figure maybe the end of June I might know something.

We had our existing reservations for early July at two of the resort restaurants cancelled by Disney this week. In the email, they said they would be implementing a new reservation system to allow for social distancing, and to expect a notification in a couple of weeks.

I dont think the 60 days will be working until they get the new reservation system set up which one would hope would be soon!!!

I am a DVC member with a reservation for November, one of our membership perks is being able to book ADRs 180 out. As of now I can not do anything past 8/3/20 and only at Disney Spring Restaurants.

So, I guess I will wait and see what happens. I did book Raglan Road thru Open Table for November.

I am a DVC member with a reservation for November, one of our membership perks is being able to book ADRs 180 out. As of now I can not do anything past 8/3/20 and only at Disney Spring Restaurants.

So, I guess I will wait and see what happens. I did book Raglan Road thru Open Table for November.
They changed the dining to now 60 days in advance but it is not open yet for anything other than Disney Springs Restaurants

But even before this current situation, everyone could book ADRs 180 days out. That was not a DVC perk.

They are working on the opening now. Not all dining is opened. Just those resorts that are opened will have dining. Nothing opened in the parks that first week. Hope that changes

Never thought about the 180 day perk. We also have a Thanksgiving week reservation at BCV and BRV. I want to get an ADR for some of those days. We'll all have to wait at this point.

Never thought about the 180 day perk. We also have a Thanksgiving week reservation at BCV and BRV. I want to get an ADR for some of those days. We'll all have to wait at this point.

I thought it was a perk for DVC but it’s for anyone staying on property.

No, it was 180 days for everyone, not just on property guests. On property guests got to make reservations at 180+10.
Wow....I really remember it being different in days past...

The WDW dining website stated 180 for anyone staying on property. I guess I read it wrong. The extra 10 days is great👍🏻

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!