SL730688.jpg

SL730730.jpg

SL730868.jpg

SL730917.jpg

SL730935.jpg

SL730937.jpg

SL730977.jpg

SL731099.jpg

What's the deal with that map and Peter Pan? Is that some sort of a treasure hunt? I've never heard of that?

peter pan and the map are part of the family magic tour

but what about that animator posing as a custodian, what's that about?

158752326-O.jpg

Well, anyone can get this one, but since you have to be picked to open the park, not everyone does. Does that count? :confused3

DisneySmall.jpg

These are great pics. Thanks for sharing. :)

I wish I was at WDW now..........

I'd say it counts!

I've never seen the drawings done on the pavement either. That's cool.

Great pics!

Picture and game threads are kept on the ThemeParks Community Board... as such I'll be moving this one there!

Thanks,

Knox

the guy doint the animation on the ground from what i could tell was just a cm there was a manger talking to him but just asking how it was goin it was just water he did goofy also i will look for a pic

Great pics everyone.

scottsod, the thing I liked most about your pictures is your son's huge smile on his face in all of them.

Joanna, Who do you have to know to get all these awesome character pics!?!? Wow! What a wonderful bunch of pictures!

Joanna, Who do you have to know to get all these awesome character pics!?!? Wow! What a wonderful bunch of pictures!

The 2 from AK (Camp Minnie-Mickey and Character Landing) I was picked as the First Family (it was such an awsome experience!). The others are all from the parks, just being in the right place at the right time (the only exception is the last two. I had friends in the show, and knew someone at LTT).

When at was at Magic Kingdom this Christmas, we were watching the Country Bears and in one of the last scenes Henry's (the host bear) head was just about falling off! This is the best picture I could take. The castmember was fantically trying to close the drapes on the bear and thankfully the head did not fall off.

If people know this show well, it was the scene where out of Henrys hat the racoon appears. I knew something was up when we could see the racoon in his hat before it poped out. His head was so tilted by the end but he was still talking just fine. :laughing:

30b19i8.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter