Anyone in the DC area that can....

Kevs mom

Mouseketeer
tell me what happened to the "Disney Store" in Springfield Mall???? I was so upset when I went there today only to find out it was gone:confused: When did it close? Why? This was the nearest one to me and I loved visiting it, I sure will miss it.

Alot of the TDS stores are closing recently....I lease is up in mine in PA soon so I'm waiting to find that one closed also...

i used to work in springfield mall and suspect the store just wasnt profitable for dinsey. as malls go its not "high end" as disney pricepoints usually are and its a very very "high shrink" which means that there are loss prevention problems like shoplifting and high employee turnover. im so sorry you miss it, but you can hop over to tysons or hit the disney outlet at potomac mills. :)

Yea, at least I still have the one at Tyson's or Spotsylvania, as a matter of fact I just visited the one at Tyson's last week. I live right near Potomac Mills so the Disney Catalog Outlet is there also as you mentioned so I guess I'll just have to get my fix at those stores! I hope yours dosen't close down also Zurgswife, thank you both for replying!:)

We just lost ours in Annapolis-WAHHHHHH! Now we have to go to Marley Station (Glen Burnie) or the Mall in Columbia is the next closest, I believe.
Doesn't it just suck??????

Hoping Tysons is still there--I'm traveling to DC/Vienna April 22 - 25 and wanted to stop in. Also--the outlet one in Potomac Mills.

Belle1962 - I just visited the one in Tysons 2 weeks ago and the one in Potomac Mills was also still there a few weeks ago (I live 5 minutes from Potomac Mills so I'm there often!) So unless they both closed down since then you should be alright!

And JenB you said it - it does "just suck":(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter