• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone interested in a 39 cent swap?

MissBubbles

<font color=blue>I need: <font color=brown>chocola
There are so many swaps going on now I wasn't sure if there would be interest in this easy, painless swap again.

The particulars - if we do one - you submit your name & a short list of what you may need from your swap buddy. The catch is that whatever you send out must go for one first class stamp (39 cents). It's a great way to pass on your overages of stickers, eyelets, punchies, etc. and may be a way to get some baggage out of your supplies.

Let me know what you think and if there is interest, I will post a sign up sheet next week and we'll get started. I know I for one have a ton of leftover Christmas stuff that I overbought for my last WDW trip.

Ohh sounds great! I'm in.

I got tons of stickers and small stuff.

Thanks

I'm interested but will be gone next week Mon-Wed - sign me up for kids stuff (1 yr old boy/girl twins) and Disney if you decide to do it please!!! thanks!!!

kim :goodvibes

Sounds like fun. I have tons of stuff. I thought these swaps you needed to go out an buy new stuff. But I have tons of eyelets and brads and stickers to swap .

Fun! I missed out the last time this sawp was taking place. I'd love to join in the fun.

I'm in...I'll try to control myself and not send out at HUGE $2.67 envelope this time. Sorry! :goodvibes

I'd be interested in doing this again. Just let us know when the signups will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter