Anyone know where on site to buy youth fanny packs?

88Citgo

Earning My Ears
Bought the ones from oskgosh.com but they are too small to hold the autograph books. Can't find youth ones anywhere and thought maybe they just sell them on site- Staying at Contemp. Just want kids to carry their own autograph books, pens, sunglasses, disney $ and possibly a water bottle. Any place you know of? THnaks!

We got them a year ago in the store at the entrace to Animal Kingdom. They were brown leather and said Animal Kingdom in a very tasteful way. There was a picture stitched onto it too but right now I forget what it was but I know it was kind of a safari theme.

Our boys bought their fanny packs at MGM in a children's store, right hand side of the street as you enter. Sorry, can't think of the store name.

My nieces, ages 8 & 10 had problems finding fanny packs. We needed ones big enough to hold autograph books, disposable cameras, etc... The children's ones were too small and too "childish" but we found adult ones at disney that they liked. Some of them have straps that are adjustable to a very small size- like all the way to the very smallest. However, my youngest niece fell in love with one that did not adjust that small- the strap was sewn into a loop and could not adjust all the way. The CM suggested tying a knot in the strap and it fit perfectly.

Hope that helps!

Just purchased fanny packs for my kids at Target, of all places. They carry "deluxe H20 waist packs" made by Coleman (the camping equipment co.). They are large enough to put a disposable camera, autograph book/pen, snacks, etc., in them AND there is an insulated water bottle holder too - (the water bottle comes with the pack). Cost: $12.99 each.

Good luck!

What a great idea for a Christmas gift. Our family is going in January. And another good point, why should Mom and Dad have to carry everything!! Thanks for the ideas!
Pomcoach:p

I found the fanny packs at Target for $11.99. They will be a great gift for the girls at Christmas! I even took them to a Sports Manufacturing Shop that will embroider the girls' names on the front. I got one for me too, a little larger, but still $11.99. Mine has about 6 pocket areas, including places for credit cards, plane tickets, just all kinds of organization!! I'm going to give them at Christmas with Disney Dollars allowance already inside! Pomcoach:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter