Anyone on Navigator on 11/25/19?

BensDaddy

Graduate of Goofy's Flight School
Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone else is sailing Navigator on 11/25.

My family will be there (Me: Mike, Wife: Terri, 13 YO son, Benji)

My daughter (8) and I are a few weeks before you...November 1. We'll do our best to leave her in good shape for you! :cutie:

My daughter (8) and I are a few weeks before you...November 1. We'll do our best to leave her in good shape for you! :cutie:

Have a great trip! Can’t wait to hear your review, especially how CoCo Cay is looking post Dorian.

We were just on Navigator. Great ship! Let me know if you have any questions.
P.S. - Can't help you with CoCo Cay as our cruise missed it due to Dorian.

Any good tips for things not to be missed Frozen?
  • Don't miss the ice show.
  • Loved the improv musical guy at Schooner Bar. Very talented and so funny. We ended up going every night.
  • I can't comment personally but if you like slides, the Navigator ones are a ton of fun (comments from our kids). The lines on The Blaster (i.e. tube one) do get long so try and go early, or on a port day if on the ship (or maybe later in the day would word too). The Riptide slide (mat one) moves faster.
  • Laser Tag is a blast. My one complaint is that the hours aren't great if you also go to early dining and a show, as it was 4:30pm-8:30pm on non-ice show days.

Ship is wonderful. I especially like what they have done with the pool deck area, and there is great seating all around (regular loungers, hammocks, cabanas).

Have a great trip! Can’t wait to hear your review, especially how CoCo Cay is looking post Dorian.

BensDaddy - Coco Cay was awesome! We did all the waterslides, went snorkeling to the shipwreck and built sandcastles. The island is beautiful and even with two ships in port, it did not feel that crowded at all! Hope you guys enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!