Anyone rent a cabana at RP? How was it?

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
Wondering how the cabana renting at Royal Pacific is going. Any descriptions?

I didn't rent one but I can give you a description. It's small, there are only three. They are right next to the pool, one is right next to the hot tub. They have a tiny fridge, TV, two lounge chairs and a small cocktail table in them. They are framed in bamboo with a cream colored cutain. Not as nice as the ones at PBH or HRH, and I think they are charging $75.00 a day!

75$ A DAY IS NOT BAD. In Las Vegas a cabanna starts at 150$ a day and go up from there depending on resort....I guess its all supply and demand....TAZ:cool:

Originally posted by tazdeb
75$ A DAY IS NOT BAD. In Las Vegas a cabanna starts at 150$ a day and go up from there depending on resort....I guess its all supply and demand....TAZ:cool:

What was a cabana like for $75.00 a day in Vegas? I have rented cabanas at PBH plenty of times & loved them, but I just don't think the ones at RP are worth it. JMHO

The one we rented at the Tropicanna sounds just the same as HRH, a small tent with lounge chairs, misters, TV, chairs, fresh fruit, and semi private cabanna boy to get your drinks towel...ect. When I went to rent one at Mandalay Bay it was $175 at MGM it was $200. If you like a bit of privacy at a place to get out of the sun , while the kids swim all day a cabanna is great if you cann afford it.....TAZ:p

We jsut stayed at the RPR . I wasn't impressed with the cabanas. I think they are too small. We rented one at the HRH during our stay. They are bigger & have two lounge chairs also instead of a table & chairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter