anyone seen this yet?

So did they get a new buggy for the hay ride or is it no more?

Yes, but would you have any lawn left? I would hate to have to move that thing to mow!
In my case, no. We have very small lots in our development. As far as moving it to mow.... that's what they make Round-Up for!!:thumbsup2

Mouse Surplus is so ridiculous with their prices sometimes. I know it's Disney and all, but they mark up their prices so much at times it's like they're screaming "HEY I'M RIPPING YOU OFF" while you're looking at the item...lol

what, you don't think a dilapidated trailer is worth 4g's?

Mouse Surplus is so ridiculous with their prices sometimes. I know it's Disney and all, but they mark up their prices so much at times it's like they're screaming "HEY I'M RIPPING YOU OFF" while you're looking at the item...lol

You can negotiate prices with them if you walk into their warehouse. Been there, done that...

and a dilapidated trailer is worth 4g's if you are stupid enough to pay for it...;)

the key word being stupid..... how would you even get that hunk of crap home?

having been there to shop I fully agree. I've seen times when he has listed stuff saying he had like 4 left...got there and he had 400 left!!! He gets this stuff for little of nothing and m arks it way up....i saw a tv he had at one point marked 10 bucks in the store...I have one...it now lists for 399.00!!! Sheesh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!