Anyone ship things like diapers, wipes, etc?

Childs1stTime2Disney

*A dream is a wish your heart makes*
I was thinking I maybe should ship diapers and wipes, etc to the hotel instead of bringing them. We are going to need a lot of them, so I thought this might helps save luggage space. Has anyone done this and can you give any pointers on how, what to ship etc?

We've done diapers and wipes from both diapers.com and target. I ordered about a week in advance. You send it to your hotels address with "guest check in" and the date you are checking in. Disney now charges $5 per package. Sometimes the box was in the room, sometimes we had to get it from the front desk.

We used Garden Grocer to have diapers plus water and snacks delivered to our room. Package gets dropped off at Bell Services and will refrigerate if needed.

Other grocery delivery options are also available.

I was thinking I maybe should ship diapers and wipes, etc to the hotel instead of bringing them. We are going to need a lot of them, so I thought this might helps save luggage space. Has anyone done this and can you give any pointers on how, what to ship etc?
if buying from a delivery service make sure it is one that Disney doesn't charge a box fee and the fee is per box not order. example you order diapers, wipes, formula and water and they ship in 3 boxes you can be charged per box not your single order if not one that Disney allows free

if buying from a delivery service make sure it is one that Disney doesn't charge a box fee and the fee is per box not order. example you order diapers, wipes, formula and water and they ship in 3 boxes you can be charged per box not your single order if not one that Disney allows free

What services does Disney allow for free?

We shipped 3 times (no longer need diapers). What I did about a week or two before I shipped was count how many diapers I used each day and I packed that many plus an extra day and an extra day in my carry on.

Let’s just say I came home with more then I expected! I was the person that changed my kids diaper as soon as they peed-yes I could smell it, but thru never got a diaper rash.

When my kids were in diapers, we shipped a box from home with diapers and wipes. Bottles, extra clothes, etc. Basically anything that I didn't want in my luggage. Worked slick..

On trips prior to last year we packed a suitcase with baby stuff: diapers, wipes, baby food. It gave us extra space on the trip home for souvenirs. This past trip we used Safeway delivery. It was really nice to not have to pack the extra baggage. We will do that from now on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!