Anyone stay at Cypress Pointe lately?

mdsouth

DIS Veteran
I did a search but only found old posts.

I have never been here but I am thinking about it. I can get a 3 bedroom condo for 700.00 for a week.
Someone I know can't go. This is for this summer in June.

I do not know anything about the resort and the website for the resort does not go into much details.

We stayed on the Grand Villas side of Cypress Pointe in April, 2017 in a two bedroom. Nicely appointed, clean and a great home base for visiting Disney. Wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again. My understanding is that the Cypress Pointe side has been more recently renovated than the Grande Villas side.

Stayed at Grande Villas .. just got back this weekend .. it’s nothing special, basic, clean, rooms are large, a little dated - if you’re looking for a place to get your head down after a long day at the parks then it’s fine. 2 pools on site as well.

Nobody bothers you & staff are friendly enough.

Thanks for sharing your experinces, IB7 and Gr8t Fan! I appreciate your input.

We stayed in December, it was great. We were in Cypress pointe not grande villas. It didn't seem dated to us. Had everything we needed and more. Would certainly stay there again.

We stayed at Cypress Pointe last November and loved it. Keep in mind that they charge $10/night resort fee now. Check to see if your rental rate includes the fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!