- Jun 22, 2017
We’re booked on Alaska 2021 (booked opening day) and I’m taking a “wait and see” approach right now. I’d be surprised if they didn’t get to go at all next year, but I also wasn’t expecting this summer to get canceled either. If they do get to go I’m sure it will look different than in years past. And if they do go I haven’t made up my mind yet if we’ll be on it. I’m sure Disney will put guest safety first but one of my sons is special needs and high risk, so it’s a matter of personal comfort for our family. Ultimately though I see no point in making a decision now when we have 11 months before final payment date and a lot can change during that time.