Anyone use Hotel Reservations Network?

idontknow

DIS Veteran
I will try not to get into the details, but I was wondering if anyone has use them and if they had any trouble with their customer service?

I've read on here that some of you have used them. I have not read anything negative about them, but I am having trouble with their cs and was wondering if I am the only one.

I used them to make reservations in Williamsburg, VA. We ended up not going so I was worried cancellation. And to top it off I misplaced my email with the reservation information. I just emailed their customer contact address and they responded promptly. I was able to cancel the reservation with no problem.

It depends on what you define as "trouble." I've read where others have fought with HRN over the price they paid. They found a lower rate elsewhere and were unable to get a refund of the difference. HRN is frequently more expensive than rates available through the hotel directly. I've rarely found HRN to be a good deal.

Well, in a nutshell.....we paid HRN for the room and then had to pay the hotel for the room, too. When I called the first time to get a refund from HRN they said sure, just send us proof you paid the hotel. The second time I called to see if everything was taken care of, I was passed on to 3 different people and told "no, we will not refund your money." (the hotel did refund the money, but after the calls to HRN) This did end up being the hotels fault, but without anyone giving me information at HRN, there was no way to know. (I already talked to the people at the hotel when we were there, so I had heard their side of the problem. They told me to get a refund from HRN)

I guess to clarify the question I asked, has anyone had any problems with HRN's customer service?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter