Anyone use pts for DLP?

NJDVCmember

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used their points for Disneyland Paris? Not a bad deal that admission is included and the points are not bad for a weeks stay. Just wondering does any one know the size of the rooms? We are a family of five and wonder if the suites are available on points. Any info.........

Hi NJDVCmember

Rooms in hotels in Europe are definitely smaller than those in the US.

We used points for our stay at DLP in July and were upgraded to a suite, but this was only because housekeeping had not been to our room (at 6 pm!) and I made a fuss!
The room that was allocated for us (2 adults) just had a king bed and a daybed and was crowded!!

I think that maximum occupancy is 4 persons, I don't know how old your children are, mabye if you are 4 + one infant in a crib it would be possible.

JJ Penguin

Just to echo PC's comments, the rooms are smaller than in the US. You might be ok with 5 if the kids are young and one is under age 3. I think you'd struggle to find things to for for a whole week at DLP. You may be better with 3 or 4 days at DLP and some time in Paris itself or somewhere else nearby.

I agree it's a reasonable deal and a nice destination.

Thanks for the tips, Vernon. I wondered how long one could reasonably stay at DLP given the maps and information I have seen about the park.

Thanks for the info.
We had no idea that hotels rooms were smaller in Europe. We had a hard time staying in the Wilderness Lodge with the bunk beds and a crib three years ago. That was one of reasons we looked into DVC.
Maybe we will hold the DLP trip for just DH and me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter