Anyone used a towncar service for the day to get around Orlando?

JC Butterfly

DIS Veteran
Hello-

Have any of my fellow DISers used a town car service to transport them around Orlando for a day (not just from the airport)?

I have a special weekend coming up where I will need to get from my hotel to the mall at 8:30 in the morning to the Orlando arena at about 2:00 in the afternoon and back to the hotel around 6:00 p.m.. I realize my cheapest option is probably to rent a car for the day. But that doesn't sound remotely relaxing as I hate to drive.

I also could rely on taxi service to get me to these locations since they are only about 6-8 miles apart.

But I thought it would feel a little more "special" to have a town car take me to each location.

So would I essentially have to hire a driver for the day or would I count each drive as a seperate event? Does anyone have any experience with this?'

I did email Happy Limo, Tiffany Towncar, and Yourride for further info on rates and availbility but I would love to hear some feedback from all of you!

Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter