Anyone used Disney Movie Rewards?

smithmom

Mouseketeer
I have 1700 points - and I look through the things offered and I can't find anything I really want. My family is going to Disney in September for the kids first trip with my parents... very excited. So I was thinking the luggage tags but they are only 500 points.

Just wondered if maybe they change the rewards now and then or if someone has some other good ideas.

They can change at any time, but it seems it usually is along with new movies coming out, D23, things like that. I generally just check anytime I enter a new code to see if there is anything I am interested in getting. (Around the holidays you can always donate your points also if you find nothing that you actually want to use them for.)

They do change the items. I didn't realize that until I had saved enough points to get the item I wanted, only to find it no longer there. But I did get a Jack Sparrow bobblehead which I love. I am up to 1500 points again and waiting for that just right something to become available.

I got the luggage tags and they are really cute! Right now they have some Earth Day type things that are new. My DD's are getting big so we don't buy too many movies anymore-but we've been earning the points with submitting movie ticket stubs-Jonas Bros, Bedtime stories etc.

yeah the items change. I was going to get something for dd but when I went to get it they changed the items.

I'd be happy if they put more things that weren't movie posters on there.

We got a cute backsack that was Pirates..... We have a ton of points now and are waiting for something we want.

I also just learned you can send in your stubs to get points and did last week from the Hannah Montana movie

yeah the items change. I was going to get something for dd but when I went to get it they changed the items.

I'd be happy if they put more things that weren't movie posters on there.

I feel the same way! We save up & then the item disappears when we're ready to cash in. And they do have WAY too many posters. I have a feeling these might be the same type of posters that our theaters give away for FREE after the movie has run its course! (I know the lithographs are different, but I don't want those either!) :confused3

I just redeemed for the Every Tree Has Character 2 Bag set (glad to see SOMETHING new!). The luggage tags are unavailable right now (and have been unavailable for awhile). :( And I had really wanted those for my trip, too.

I have 15,000 now and am thinking of redeeming for the private meet and greet.

Has anyone gotten this??

Right now I have 8,300 points and I need 11,500 points for what I really want! I just hope I can get enough points for what I want, before it's all over! I hope they extend it!

WOW! You two must have a movie store at home! :rotfl:

Yep, I do! LOL But then some of the codes I got I traded other codes to get the ones I did not have yet. And then some codes I got from friends, that did not want them. Also I have been saving my ticket stubs, from when I go and see a Disney movie and then send them in too. The points sure add up fast I just hope I can get enough to get what I want before it's to late!

Yep, I do! LOL But then some of the codes I got I traded other codes to get the ones I did not have yet. And then some codes I got from friends, that did not want them. Also I have been saving my ticket stubs, from when I go and see a Disney movie and then send them in too. The points sure add up fast I just hope I can get enough to get what I want before it's to late!

I forget about those! I need to send in our Hannah Montana tickets. (I have 5 from a slumber party.) :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: :cheer2::cheer2: What KILLS me is that DD went to see 3D Jonas Bros with a friend a while back & they threw the tickets away!!!! :scared: (That would've been 4 tix to turn in.) :sad2:

Will they accept ANY Disney movie tix, or just certain "featured" ones?

I think its only currently playing Disney movies. You can't submit a ticket from like 3 years ago.

If I only see a movie once, I don't submit the tickets.

Just wondering...why not? :3dglasses

I like to keep them and put them in the DVD/Blu Ray case if I purchase the movie. e.g. Bedtime Stories and Bolt movie cases have my ticket stubs inside the case where the leaflet is.

I saw National Treasure 2 twice so I submitted the tickets from the 2nd time. ;)

My redemptions "shipped" today! Hopefully I'll have my Every Tree has Character bags before I go on my trip.

I like to keep them and put them in the DVD/Blu Ray case if I purchase the movie. e.g. Bedtime Stories and Bolt movie cases have my ticket stubs inside the case where the leaflet is.

I saw National Treasure 2 twice so I submitted the tickets from the 2nd time. ;)

My redemptions "shipped" today! Hopefully I'll have my Every Tree has Character bags before I go on my trip.

Neat idea. :thumbsup2 Thanks for easing my curiosity!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter