Anyone used JMC (Thomas Cook) to Sanford ?

bobbobroberts

Earning My Ears
I did a good deal i think with Orchid (part of thomas cook) - early August 3 bed delux villa + fullsize car + all insurances + flights for 3 adults + 2 kids. 2.8k, questions are :

1, I have my doubts about jmc airlines - used them to Grenada a few years ago, tiny seats, poor food and old planes - anyone seen better ?

2, How do you get the villa - keys at airport or do you have to find some office then play hunt the villa ?

3, All i know about the location is 'disney area' how far away could this be ?

Lastly - the hint about a new disney princesses character breakfast at Ackershus in Epcot has saved my life ! My kids will now talk to me. WDWDine say theres lots of availability - go for it.

I heard the interior is very castle like - appropriate.:jester:

hi i also got a good deal fly drive with the same company leaving from glasgow aug 22nd i booked 3 ticks and was told it was with airtours, i then called them a couple of days later to add an extra seat (decided to take sons friend ) anyway they only had 2 seats left at the cheap airtours seats, but they could sell me one for the jmc flight , exactly the same flight no ect , which is myt and thats my travel the new name for airtours so in respect of the flight dont know which is best my travel or airtours (probably as bad as each other ) lol but i cant really complain as our seats only cost £289 each and thats the reason i can go this year so i guess thats what matters in my case.any way sorry to rabble on and hope you just look forward to your holiday not long to go now
margaret

We travelled with JMC last year to sanford, NEVER AGAIN!!!!

This must be the worst airline in the world, the service, the food, the attitudes of the reps, and delays, never experienced delays like this before, and basically jmc didnt do alot!!!

Personally i wouldnt travel JMC again if they paid me, where are you flying from??. we flew from gatwick with a nice 2 hour on the tarmac wait in birmingham.
If you are taking children with you, i personally would rebook with another company.

Jules

Hi

We flew with JMC and never again. We were delayed for 3 hours before departure. I know this flight was to Mexico, but I have heard from others that they are terrible.

The air conditioning was rubbish. The plane was so hot and the air made my mouth dry. The staff were rude and the plane was a DC10 which is rather old. They have 3 , 5 3 seats rather than 2, 5 2 it made it cramped for a 10 hour flight. My friends and family have also said the same but have flown in different locations. Unfortunately it was not a one off.

We had the same experience on the way back. We even asked our rep if we could leave a couple of days (our honeymoon) to fly with a different airline, they could not help us.

I am sorry to say that I will never ever book or fly with JMC again. I would recommend if you could ask Thomas Cook if they have another airline if you want a friendly, cool and comfty flight.

Have a great holiday.

I had heard bad things about JMC too. Apparently they were the no. 1 airline for delays at one point. We booked this year, with Unijet and when our details came in guess who we were flying with?:rolleyes:

Luckily they changed our flight and now we are going with Britannia form Glasgow to Sanford. I am MUCH happier about that. I've flown with them before and never had a complaint. I do wish more airlines flew into Orlando though. I just don't like Sanford.

Ona ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter