Anyone want to join me for a dance?

markpsych

DIS Veteran
Literally a single digit dance as leaving tonight for a 5 day stay at the DCR.
Will probably drop into the Arras Christmas Market on the way down, and spend one of the days in Paris.
Really looking forward to a break away though!

:dancer:

Thanks Elaine,
We had a fantastic time thanks.
The parks looked stunning, particularly at night, and the new Disney Illuminations show was beautiful pixiedust:
Thankfully we visited the parks Tuesday-Thursday, as they were very quiet and we did everything with minimal queuing (car park approx. one third full).
We went into Paris Friday, and when we returned the Disney car park was virtually full, and it was the same on Saturday.
We did go in Saturday at noon, but only spent a couple of hours there as we'd never seen it so busy. Absolutely jam packed, with waits of over 2 hours for Thunder Mountain, etc., and no fast passes left :sad2:
Best trip I've had in years though, and I'd definitely go the end of November again, but avoid the 1st week of December I think if those crowds are typical for that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter