Anyone's ADR's cancelled yet?

Just started getting emails about my cancelled ADRs from Disney with my (their) cancellation numbers.

I just received my FIRST ADR cancellation email from Disney for a Homecoming ADR that they cancelled 2 days ago....makes it sad all over again!

Trip: 7/25-8/1

Had ADRs for 3 guests scheduled for Whispering Canyon on 7/26 and Homecomin' on 7/28.

Just received an email about our Homecomin' reservations getting cancelled.

I was 100% expecting my Whispering Canyon ADR to be cancelled as it is a Disney owned restaurant, and given the fact they said they were going to. LOL. However I did have hopes for Homecomin' to not be cancelled as it was a 3rd party restaurant.

We'll see how things play out over the next month. We're flexible (to an extent).

Within a few hours mine are now 100% gone for our Thanksgiving trip, I only received a cancellation email for our Tea Room booking......sniff, sniff. All my hard work down the drain. I am hopeful we'll get them back at 60 days out or ones at new restaurants:)

I had 5 ADRs for the week of Oct 11. 4 are gone from my plans, I've got 2 emails about cancellations, and I still have 1 remaining on my plans, Via Napoli.

We haven't gotten any emails for our reservations, but the winner in our MDE was Plaza--she's the last one still standing. C'est la vie.

Last edited:
My ADRs were cancelled today. I'm very uncertain about my November trip. I feel bad for those that rebooked with the free DDP just to not get it. I have had CM's in my family in the past and I want them to be employed and make money, but at the same time Disney is the destination and we choose pay for it and it seems for many including myself this is just not the right time.

I do hope some will find happiness during these next few months at WDW, but I do not feel those that choose to go should be subject to the same pricing with such a significantly reduced experience. I hope WDW makes a true comeback when safe to do so.

All of my ADR's have been canceled except one. And I think this is really funny - the one still standing is the Rose & Crown Fireworks dining package.

All of my ADR's have been canceled except one. And I think this is really funny - the one still standing is the Rose & Crown Fireworks dining package.
Keep checking your plans. My Rose n Crown Fireworks dining package for Oct 9 is now gone. Just disappeared in the last couple of hours.

Did you have free dining or had you purchased dining plan as part of package?

"Free" dining is gone. I get the room and tickets at the reduced price. Gives me $1,550 to pay for my meals to end up same. The 35% was off the $4,453 not just the room portion.
What date are you booked for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts