Anyone's ADR's cancelled yet?

I only got the 35% off the room, not the tickets. I wonder what the difference was??
Same, the email specifically says it's 35% off the room and the math works out that it was just the cost of the room not room + tickets.

I have no idea what the 35% was off of since I booked it as a package and I can’t tell if they deducted my PH portion of the bill. I need them to send me an itemized bill to see what’s going on...

"Free" dining is gone. I get the room and tickets at the reduced price. Gives me $1,550 to pay for my meals to end up same. The 35% was off the $4,453 not just the room portion.
Did you pay to upgrade to table service when you first purchased your package? If so, that money, is extra money you paid, that you would just be getting back. Roughly $700 for two adults on a two week trip.

So if you paid to upgrade to TS, the 35% discount is not on your package. It’s on the room only portion.

I have no idea what the 35% was off of since I booked it as a package and I can’t tell if they deducted my PH portion of the bill. I need them to send me an itemized bill to see what’s going on...
The 35% is off the rack rate of your room. From what I can tell from reports so far, they haven’t deducted parkhopper costs yet.

The 35% is off the rack rate of your room. From what I can tell from reports so far, they haven’t deducted parkhopper costs yet.
I actually called and asked if I could change my tickets from Park Hopper to single park tickets and the CMs have no ability to do anything except cancel vacations right now now. I assume they would be doing it for us if we can't utilize PHs and we were required to have them for FD. That would be another decent chunk of change back for folks on longer trips and with more people in their parties.

I actually called and asked if I could change my tickets from Park Hopper to single park tickets and the CMs have no ability to do anything except cancel vacations right now now. I assume they would be doing it for us if we can't utilize PHs and we were required to have them for FD. That would be another decent chunk of change back for folks on longer trips and with more people in their parties.
I’m going to assume at some point, they will refund that parkhopper money. I mean, they can’t charge for parkhoppers if there is no park hopping. And the park hopping is only a stipulation of fd.

Did you pay to upgrade to table service when you first purchased your package? If so, that money, is extra money you paid, that you would just be getting back. Roughly $700 for two adults on a two week trip.

So if you paid to upgrade to TS, the 35% discount is not on your package. It’s on the room only portion.
The math works that way as well. Hoping for more refund for the PHs. Really would like to move this deal ahead a year.

We haven't gotten any emails for our 25 reservations, but the winner in our MDE was Plaza--she's the last one still standing. I was sure it was going to be CRT since they'd have to issue refunds. C'est la vie.
Have you gotten a refund for CRT yet? It makes me nervous that it’s gone from my ADR, but I received no email about it and. I refund pending (yet).

Have you gotten a refund for CRT yet? It makes me nervous that it’s gone from my ADR, but I received no email about it and. I refund pending (yet).
I was actually dining plan, so I didn’t have to worry about a specific refund. I thought since it requires money upfront for so many guests it would be one of the last to go.

All of mine for August just disappeared today.
Same here!

The ADRs I had at resorts and DS (and a special lion king Tiffins package) disappeared a few days ago. My remaining park reservations disappeared today.

We received our adjusted number- they took off the dining plan worth $1200 (4 disney adults X 4 nights) and gave us 35% off our room which came to a little over $700 (4 nights at beach club).
The math just doesn’t work for us anymore so we will be cancel and since we have airfare booked are looking at moving to universal where we haven’t gone before

My 60 day window is up soon so I'm wondering if they are cancelling anything yet. I keep checking but mine are all still there. I get why they are cancelling them, but keep hoping because of how near the window I am that they'll keep them.

I was almost at the point of cancelling the trip, but this was my niece's birthday trip and she already missed prom, the France trip, Canada trip, has to take the AP's twice because of a glitch and is getting a half hearted graduation. I'd hate to cancel this too. We're going to just be glad we're there and make the best of it, masks and all. I mean, we'd be wearing them anywhere we go anyway.
I am 79 days until our trip and our ADR was cancelled several days ago. It was gone in My Disney Experience App as soon as they announced it would happen, and an email to confirm that it had been cancelled follow several days later.

I paid for the dining plan and all my reservations have gone off the MDE app today for our early August trip. No word from Disney re. refunding the dining plan, just the standard email for each cancelled reservation to let me know it was cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter