***"Anything Disney Princess" exchange***....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
The "Anything Mickey" exchange was so popular and so much fun (as was the Tink one), it was decided we would do another "Anything" character. Trying to keep the characters to those that are pretty easy to find away from the parks, so the Princesses are up this time :tink:

So this is the "Anything Disney Princess" :tinker: exchange. You can send anything that has one or more Disney Princess on it.....stickers, notes, purses, blankets, etc.
Minimum is $10.00 (before postage).
sign-ups until Jan. 11. Mail date will be Jan. 18.

If you want to play with us PM me:
Name
Address
e-mail address
Tee size
Favorite princess (not guaranteed this is who you will get though)
willing to send international, if needed?
Willing to be an elf, if needed?

:scratchin Well, I really am not into princesses. But I certainly could send plenty of items. :rotfl2: princess:
Maybe if I could get someone to mail to me princess pins in their exchange. :laughing:
I did like the princess breakfast cereal I got a few times. hmmmmmm

:rotfl:
You never know what you might get....always a mystery. So far everyone playing has been in the pin exchange ;)

Glad to have a couple of children in now. Hopefully we will get a few more....both kids and adults :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter