Anything special happen at Disney on the 4th of July?

Tina26

<font color=red>Say something witty and you will r
We'll be staying at a FW cabin the week of the fourth and was just wondering if they do anything different or special during this holiday. We skipped Disney this year and have regretted it!
:( You just can't beat Disney for a family vacation in my opinion. I told DH it will NEVER happen again!! LOL;)

Tina:)

Originally posted by Disney Campers
There an annual parade through Fort Wilderness each forth of July, have not personally seen it though

I've not seen it yet, either, but I already have ressies and golf cart reservations for the 4th this coming year! Then I'm doing Sorcery in the Sky at MGM--THE best fireworks show ever!!

We just missed the parade last year by 30 minutes. We checked in that morning but most of the people still had there golf carts decorated and it looked they had a ball.

Do they have the parade for Christmas or any other holiday? It seems like they were doing something last Thanksgiving but we left on Wednesday to be home for TG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter