Anytime FastPasses at HS

MarBee

DIS Veteran
After a mishap with our booking, we were granted some of the any experience fastpasses as an apology. (We are grateful!)

I know that they’re not valid on the “big ticket” rides (Avatar, Slinky, etc). But my question is, with HS basically making everything a “Tier 1” now, does anyone know which attractions they would work for at HS?

I’m just wondering if we get stuck only being able to use them on the Muppets, if we should switch parks on that day to use them. (Not knocking the Muppets- it’s one of my fav attractions, but it’s just not something you need a fast pass for.)

Thanks in advance!

It’s showing in your MDE, right? Isn’t there a spot to tap on “view details” that brings up more information you can scroll through about which rides it’s good for, in which parks? IIRC the ones I’ve seen have that info.

Last edited:
It’s showing in your MDE, right? Isn’t there a spot to tap on “view details” that brings up more information you can scroll through about which rides it’s good for, in which parks? IIRC the ones I’ve seen have that info.
I’ve only been trying in the app which tells me that it cannot load the requested information. Maybe I’ll try from a computer later...
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!