Anywhere to meet TINKERBELL?!?!?!

jennylynn

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is anywhere that we can meet Tinkerbell...................

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:
Phil, Jen and Nick

If you stand anywhere near the Tomorrowland bridge near Main Street just before the fireworks start (and the weather is good) look up at the very top of the castle. Tinkerbell comes flying out a small window on the right side of the castle, down a wire right over your head. Very cool!!

I was wondering if there was anywhere for a photo opportunity or autograph spot......thanks for the reply though.....

Tinkerbell has always been my favorite!

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I wanted to know the same thing and went to WDW with it. Iwas told that Tink is very shy and make no meet and greets. This was bad news because tink is my wife fav, so all you can do is try to catch her as she flies from the castle.

Tinkerbell is my favorite also. Maybe WDW will do something about it soon. I would love to meet her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter