AoA food court take to go?

disney newb

Mouseketeer
We’ll be staying in the Little mermaid room in January. At landscape of flavors Will they let you… Is it normal to take your tray back to your room? I’m sure DH will be dead tired and I was hoping to just be able to bring him breakfast.

Absolutely acceptable to take your tray to the room-we do it all the time.

We usually just let Housekeeping pick up our tray when they clean the room,but since LoF uses real plates/utensils,I would personally return everything back to LoF when finished.

Absolutely acceptable to take your tray to the room-we do it all the time.

We usually just let Housekeeping pick up our tray when they clean the room,but since LoF uses real plates/utensils,I would personally return everything back to LoF when finished.

thanks!! That’s good to know, I’ll remember that:) 🙏🏼😁💗

Another,maybe better option,would be to Mobile Order his meal.

I am almost positive that Mobile Orders at LoF are packaged as "to go" orders.

Aww man! That sounds so cool!! Been years since we been back, never had that kind of thing available. Can’t wait to use the app!

One more cool thing about the app is that you can see when the next bus is coming.
This is only when you are leaving your resort to go to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!