AP and HDDR

kbeam

Don't get saucy with me, Bernaise.
Hello. I'm seeing conflicting info all over the place for AP and HDDR. I know you can only use the TIW card for the late show....is it the same thing for AP? Or can I use the AP for any HDDR show? Thanks!

AP can be used for any of the shows. You pay full price for the meal when you make the reservation. After you check in (get your meal ticket), you bring it to the guest services window (to the left of Pioneer Hall, near the restrooms), show them your AP and ID, and you'll get a refund to your credit card.

AP can be used for any of the shows. You pay full price for the meal when you make the reservation. After you check in (get your meal ticket), you bring it to the guest services window (to the left of Pioneer Hall, near the restrooms), show them your AP and ID, and you'll get a refund to your credit card.

Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter