AP certificate for check-in?

DestyTiger

Mouseketeer
My wife and I are headed to WDW next month for our first getaway together since our triplets were born almost 4 years ago. :cool1: We purchased an AP and booked our reservation with this rate, since we will also be making our first full family vacation 5 months later :grouphug: and could take advantage of the discounts on both trips.

My question is...We will be arriving later on Friday evening (10:00pm) and headed straight to the WL for check-in. Obviously I will not have had an opportunity to redeem my AP certificate at that time, but will do so the following morning on our first visit to the parks. I have noticed that it is stated that I need a valid AP upon check-in. Will my certificate do or will it be a problem that I don't have a valid AP at the time?

Kevin

Kevin,

I'm in the same situation as you. I bought my AP online the other day and made reserverations last night. I got the AP rate for Pop Century ($74/night) and asked about my needing to have a valid AP card when checking in (not just the voucher) because my flight arrives at 9:50PM and there will be no way I can validate my voucher before I check-in. The CM I had was very nice and put me on hold while she spoke with Guest Services. They said it was fine and that I could show them the voucher when I check in, and then show them the validated AP card when I come back from the park (where I will have it validated) the next day.

You should be all set!

I have always just shown my voucher to the CM at check-in & we get there about 1pm. I have yet to have a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter