AP closed for special event??

jwfla422

DIS Veteran/Philly Native
Ok this is a first for AP at the WL to be closed and they (Disney Dining) didn't know why, just said a "special event"..a wedding or or something like that is closing the restaurant on Mon & Tue (11/3 & 11/4)-strange nights to close for a wedding or a corporate event?? Anyone else ever run into this at WL??

I work for the local school district and a lady in our finance department has a daughter getting married at that time at the Disney pavillion. The rehersal dinner is at AP in the WL, so it might be them. We were just talking about it the other day and Mickey and Minnie are coming for the dinner too. It seems like I was told that a large number of people had been invited.

I know that doesn't help you. Sorry.

Wow, wouldn't that be something if that's her rehearsal dinner, talk about a small world (no pun intended:tongue: )

Boy am I jealous, I would have loved to have had Mickey & Minnie at my rehearsal dinner. The closest we got to that was the "Mickey and Minnie" topper on our wedding cake!! And, not to mention our Disney honeymoon!

Oh well, guess that's just the way it goes, it was just strange because it was 2 nights in a row. We'll just have to wait until next visit to go there, that's all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter