Ap discount - need to be there?

AllyElly

Mouseketeer
We are going down for a quick Disney trip with family who have never been to Universal. They are planning to go for a day and I suggested staying at a deluxe hotel one night for the express passes. I have an AP. If I am listed on the reservation, but not the primary can they still get the AP rate? Can they show them my annual pass or do I need to be there at check in? I have not decided yet whether I will join them at Universal or stay at Disney.

The person who makes the reservation for the room (primary) must be the AP holder. They could ask for proof of AP on check in or checkout.

Remember you are getting EP for day of check in and day of check out.

I’am sure your friends will like Universal.

Remember HHN is going on now at Universal Studios in the evening starting at 6 pm from Wednesday thru Sunday every week until November 2nd. So Universal closes early at 5:00 pm to guests who are not attending HHN. This is a separate ticket event. IOA will be open though in the evening.

Looked back at calender the only Wednesday that HHN is not on is 9/11 and 10/16. Tuesday will be added for HHN on 10/29.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter