AP discount question

lats118

Mouseketeer
Would there be any reason why I couldn't buy AP's (vouchers) using the DVC discount for passes for a future trip? After our WDW trip this year, we won't be back to the world until 2007. I'd like to take advantage of the current discount since there's no guarantee that it will be there when we take our next trip.
:confused3

No reason at all why you couldn't do that. We have done it in the past when we knew there was going to be a price increase. You just hold on to the vouchers until you can use them.

AP as in Annual Pass? To my knowledge, and we just renewed our last week while we were down there, expire in a year.

Such as ours expire on September 23, 2005.
We renewed on September 16, 2005 and the expire on Spetember 23, 2005. One year from the oriiginal expiration date.

OP is talking about buying the vouchers not the pass itself and not activating them until needed. No time limit on that according to current policy.

kathyseb said:
AP as in Annual Pass? To my knowledge, and we just renewed our last week while we were down there, expire in a year.

Such as ours expire on September 23, 2005.
We renewed on September 16, 2005 and the expire on Spetember 23, 2005. One year from the oriiginal expiration date.
That's for renewals after activation. You can order the vouchers and hold them until you want to use them. The clock doesn't start ticking on them until the first day of use. We have done this several times in the past. We have held onto a voucher for more than a year before activating it.

Great question! Thanks!
We are also AP holders and questioned whether to renew them even though we will not be in WDW til 2007. Now I can get the vouchers and activate them in 2007! YEAH! I would have never thought of this!
THANK YOU!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter