AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Could someone run a search for 4/17 - 4/22 for us? Deluxe resorts only. Appreciate it! We are pulling the trigger on an AP next week so I won't bug you all again!

Could someone run a search for 4/17 - 4/22 for us? Deluxe resorts only. Appreciate it! We are pulling the trigger on an AP next week so I won't bug you all again!
See above. There’s actually two different active AP resort discount promos at that time, but they have the same results.

They must have added more rooms to the passholder rate for the end of April, because I have been checking frequently for a few weeks and didn't see much, and suddenly this morning I saw a lot more choices under the Passholder Sun and Fun offer. AOA LM rooms, POFQ, BWV and a few more that I hadn't seen with any discount now had the AP discount. The first time a value that was't a family suite at AOA or a moderate showed up for me at all.

They must have added more rooms to the passholder rate for the end of April, because I have been checking frequently for a few weeks and didn't see much, and suddenly this morning I saw a lot more choices under the Passholder Sun and Fun offer. AOA LM rooms, POFQ, BWV and a few more that I hadn't seen with any discount now had the AP discount. The first time a value that was't a family suite at AOA or a moderate showed up for me at all.

Thanks for posting this! I was finally able to switch my AP discounted room at CSR to YC. Wahoo! There hadn’t been any availability for our dates before today.

Thanks for posting this! I was finally able to switch my AP discounted room at CSR to YC. Wahoo! There hadn’t been any availability for our dates before today.
The only problem is that I think it’s going to actually COST us a lot of money! We had wanted to be in the BW area so my DH could walk to a conference and we could walk to DHS. There wasn’t anything at all, so we settled for an AOA LM room at Rack Rate because at least it had the skyliner, and that was the only option In that area including skyliner that wasn’t crazy $$$. Well, this AM I was able to get the LM room at an AP discount, but a 1 BR at the BWV also popped up and I booked it also. Despite the big price difference I think we may stay with the BWV! I’m very happy, but also almost wish nothing had changed just so we didn’t decide to up the price so much! This was supposed to be a quick, less expensive trip and, like usual, it skyrockets when I keep planning 🙄.

I’m very happy, but also almost wish nothing had changed just so we didn’t decide to up the price so much! This was supposed to be a quick, less expensive trip and, like usual, it skyrockets when I keep planning 🙄.

😎 Us too. You’ve summed up the problem perfectly. I hate Disney Math sometimes, but I always seem to get sucked in. Our quick cheap std room at CSR somehow ended up as YC water view, doubling the happiness but also the cost!

Hi,

I was just curious if anyone has heard anything about when this AP offer might extend to the rest of July/August?

Also on an only semi related side note, did anyone else notice that it appears that Disney has shortened the Sun and fun general offer to end on July 9 as well? The main site page still says it goes until Sept 12 but when you click on offer details it then says it terminates July 9. Just seemed kind of odd to me.

The only problem is that I think it’s going to actually COST us a lot of money! We had wanted to be in the BW area so my DH could walk to a conference and we could walk to DHS. There wasn’t anything at all, so we settled for an AOA LM room at Rack Rate because at least it had the skyliner, and that was the only option In that area including skyliner that wasn’t crazy $$$. Well, this AM I was able to get the LM room at an AP discount, but a 1 BR at the BWV also popped up and I booked it also. Despite the big price difference I think we may stay with the BWV! I’m very happy, but also almost wish nothing had changed just so we didn’t decide to up the price so much! This was supposed to be a quick, less expensive trip and, like usual, it skyrockets when I keep planning 🙄.
Offering my Disney upgrade logic- Skyliner isn't currently operating early enough to be at DHS for boarding groups, so you'll have to stay at BWV
🤣

what do passholder rates look like for 5/15-5/16. Will be buying a gold ap here soon but need one night. Values preferred.

Offering my Disney upgrade logic- Skyliner isn't currently operating early enough to be at DHS for boarding groups, so you'll have to stay at BWV
🤣
That is true, and as ridiculous as it seems that is a big part of why I want to keep the BWV room! We want to go to DHS 2 or 3 mornings to hopefully get a BG, and I didn’t want to have to mess with a Lyft or worry about a bus. I’m rather annoyed that the skyliner can’t get you there early enough- it’s a huge benefit of those resorts and IMO it’s crazy that it can’t get to one of the parks it goes to early enough! It would be great if a studio opened up, just to save $, but I’m not holding my breath since this 1BR was the first BW area room I saw at all.

😎 Us too. You’ve summed up the problem perfectly. I hate Disney Math sometimes, but I always seem to get sucked in. Our quick cheap std room at CSR somehow ended up as YC water view, doubling the happiness but also the cost!
We’re approaching tripling the cost going from AOA LM to 1BR BWV, but isn’t real estate all about location location location lol! Plus the bigger room, but I could live with a small room for the trip. It’s more the location that is drawing us in.

what do passholder rates look like for 5/15-5/16. Will be buying a gold ap here soon but need one night. Values preferred.

All-Star Music 151
AoA 400
POR 251
Coronado 216

Values and Mods is what I checked; and I just clicked on ASMusic and it's not showing in the detailed view... maybe have to call about that one?

All-Star Music 151
AoA 400
POR 251
Coronado 216

Values and Mods is what I checked; and I just clicked on ASMusic and it's not showing in the detailed view... maybe have to call about that one?
Thanks. I may call to reserve that music one since I can cancel if need be, correct? I don’t need to have the ap at this moment as long as I have it for check in?

Thanks. I may call to reserve that music one since I can cancel if need be, correct? I don’t need to have the ap at this moment as long as I have it for check in?
Yes, I do believe that's right. What was going on with Music; when I searched the whole list, it came up at that price as though there were rooms available, when I clicked on it, it didn't show rooms. I searched again and the exact same thing happened, so I don't know what your chances are. Hope it works out!

Yes, I do believe that's right. What was going on with Music; when I searched the whole list, it came up at that price as though there were rooms available, when I clicked on it, it didn't show rooms. I searched again and the exact same thing happened, so I don't know what your chances are. Hope it works out!

I called and booked it. Will get getting the AP before the trip so it works out. Same price as hotwire if not cheaper and we can cancel if we don't change flights.

Thank you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts