AP Fall Room Discount?

Sean Chelak

Earning My Ears
So has anyone heard anything about an ap fall room discount? Its June and I am worrying there will be none.

I called and asked about this the other day. Right now there is a discount through October 7. I was told the later fall discount would be available sometime very soon. There will be one; it's just not available yet.

I called and asked about this the other day. Right now there is a discount through October 7. I was told the later fall discount would be available sometime very soon. There will be one; it's just not available yet.

An AP discount through October 7?

No AP discounts show up yet past Aug 1

Check out the thread that Shanti posted. The current discount seems to be very, very limited. People are getting all kinds of conflicting information about what's available and what's not. There was also, last weekend, some kind of major system upgrade that seemed to wipe out AP availability for most passholders.

I think the current discount through October 7th is the Enchanted Escape--I currently have both CBR and CSR booked for September at 25% off. I believe that Fall AP discounts will probably come out next week along with 2018 packages--most likely June 20th. Will be checking to see if I can eek out any additional discounts with my AP for September. Cross fingers--not married to staying at CBR or CSR, so will go with the flow and stay wherever I feel I'm getting the best deal.

I think the current discount through October 7th is the Enchanted Escape--I currently have both CBR and CSR booked for September at 25% off. I believe that Fall AP discounts will probably come out next week along with 2018 packages--most likely June 20th. Will be checking to see if I can eek out any additional discounts with my AP for September. Cross fingers--not married to staying at CBR or CSR, so will go with the flow and stay wherever I feel I'm getting the best deal.

See the link above. AP rates ARE OUT. But there seems to be some sort of glitch around availability. I have it applied to my room in September and I previously had the Enchanted Escape discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter