AP purchase confusion

artesian

DIS Veteran
I bought 3 AP's back in Feb for myself, DW and DD. Pretty sure I got these online and did not call MS to purchase these. We were able to walk into the park on the first day without needing to go to guest services to activate. Fast forward to today where I tried to get my DS an AP and was unable to complete the purchase online and had to call MS to get it. Looking at the receipt from the transaction I see this. Does this mean my son will not be able to walk straight in and I will need to go to GS to activate? I a bit confused because Feb ease of use in activating. Anyone have some insight?

MC004WILL CALL 85

Was his a renewal? If this is a Sorcerer Pass, they may want to verify his eligibility since it was purchased at a different time than your pass

TBH, we have had reports of both happening. Some breeze right in and others need to go to GR. So far, I don’t think anyone has figured out the difference.

Was his a renewal? If this is a Sorcerer Pass, they may want to verify his eligibility since it was purchased at a different time than your pass

TBH, we have had reports of both happening. Some breeze right in and others need to go to GR. So far, I don’t think anyone has figured out the difference.
It's new. My kids are getting in the night before and wanted to rope drop HS that next morning. I'm afraid he's going to possible get stopped and without myself or DW he would be denied access. Which I find strange as MS had me verify all is info as far as address and contact info for him which clearly matches my DVC.

It's new. My kids are getting in the night before and wanted to rope drop HS that next morning. I'm afraid he's going to possible get stopped and without myself or DW he would be denied access. Which I find strange as MS had me verify all is info as far as address and contact info for him which clearly matches my DVC.
Even though you gave MS all his information, he has to show photo ID confirming his identity before he enters a park. I don’t think he’ll need you to be with him. He can stop at a ticket window or GR outside DHS.

Years past, had family members with same address have issue…were told they needed to be with the DVC member to pick up new DVC APs.

I wound up taking pic of membership card & my photo id & sent to family & they allowed entry

I’d contact MS & speak to Disney AP dept to verify current policy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter