AP question

Joyfulsnuff

<font color=purple>Asks a lot of silly questions h
If I purchase Annual Passes at the Disney Store are they activated at that time or are they activated at the first park I go to when I get to WDW? Thanks!

When you buy your AP's at TDS, they give you vouchers that you exchange at the Ticket Counters at WDW . . .We did ours at the MK last July 4th and they are good until July 4th this year until Midnight.

So they aren't actual AP's until you activate them . . .:D

How far out can you get the vouchers? Our trip isn't until next year, but we are saving for 2 adult and 1 child's annual pass right now, and were planning on buying them when we got the money saved up. Is it too soon, and is there a time limit on redeeming them?

They do not expire until a year after you activate them, period. That is the only time limit on them. Buy them now, use them whenever -- especially if you are a member of the Disney Club.

Also, remember most of the Disney Stores do not stock the actual vouchers, and suggest you give them at least 3 weeks to get them.

You can also buy them at Guest Services at DTD if you decide to wait til you hit Orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter