AP Question

Sgt

Earning My Ears
Planning on traveling to Disney World in May 2006. Would it be a good idea to purchase AP now and activate when I get there to prevent from possibly paying an increased price in 2006? Thanks in advance Sgt

It wouldn't hurt to do that. I haven't heard of any ticket price increases and I think they usually give some notice before they do it. The activation date is the beginning of your year. :flower:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Just signed the papers on my DVC membership on Sunday. Hope to travel in March or May. Not sure. Have been trying to decide if the AP is worth it. HAve read lots on subject. Think I may just decide to go with the MYW 10 day park hopper, no expiration. Only expect to do maybe 5 - 6 days over two trips in the next year.
Thanks again Sgt

Isn't the 10 day no expiration a better way to go if you're not sure you'll make two visits in 1 year? What am I missing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter