AP rates for 9/1-10/31 are out

Has anyone who called been told which deluxe resorts were available/included? I don't want to waste my time if it isn't one I want.
Right now it is very unclear. I was offered Saratoga springs and Key West (mid-sept). But it seems current availability is not what the final availability will be (at least I hope not)!

Just spent an hour on the phone with 3 different cast members. There has to be something wrong with their system.
We are going down for the weekend September 15- 18 before our cruise. I know it's the weekend but nothing is available. Nothing?????
I had her look just for regular rates too and still nothing.
She told me the Enchanted room rates for passholders are posted on line. When I told her they are not, she said she can see them in her system.
I just gave up trying to convince her they are not posted online.
Hopefully this will get worked out in the next week or two.

I don't feel like the fall AP rates have really been released yet. Those that are saying they got the rate are probably under the Enchanted Escape rate. I know they've been told it is AP but I think CM's or they are confused. I have called and chatted online and everyone I have spoken to says the AP rates for fall are not out yet. They all say that 2018 packages have just been released and to check back soon for the AP rates. Mousesavers is also not reporting any release of AP rates for fall. They always have pretty up-to-date information in regards to discounts. With all that being said I've never had such an issue in years past. It's very confusing as to why so many resorts seem so full for the first week in September. Is it because F&W dates are earlier this year? Ugh...

I don't feel like the fall AP rates have really been released yet. Those that are saying they got the rate are probably under the Enchanted Escape rate. I know they've been told it is AP but I think CM's or they are confused. I have called and chatted online and everyone I have spoken to says the AP rates for fall are not out yet. They all say that 2018 packages have just been released and to check back soon for the AP rates. Mousesavers is also not reporting any release of AP rates for fall. They always have pretty up-to-date information in regards to discounts. With all that being said I've never had such an issue in years past. It's very confusing as to why so many resorts seem so full for the first week in September. Is it because F&W dates are earlier this year? Ugh...

No I'm not confused. I am going Sept 9-16. I had the Enchanted Escape rate, and they gave me the Passholder Rate, which saved me another $78. It previously said Room Only on my reservation on MDE. Now it shows as a Passholder Room. I spoke with Guest Relations and they are the ones that gave me the deal because they claimed it was already sold out. I also received confirmation that the Fall rates ARE out, but you have to call to get them.

I agree with this. It's just too odd that there would be NO INFORMATION online about AP rates. I'm booked on the Enchanted Escape room rate for Labor Day weekend, but I find it hard to believe there won't be AP rates coming. There's still tons of hotel availability that weekend.

No I'm not confused. I am going Sept 9-16. I had the Enchanted Escape rate, and they gave me the Passholder Rate, which saved me another $78. It previously said Room Only on my reservation on MDE. Now it shows as a Passholder Room. I spoke with Guest Relations and they are the ones that gave me the deal because they claimed it was already sold out. I also received confirmation that the Fall rates ARE out, but you have to call to get them.

Not saying you are confused. I also said it was possible that cast members were confused. I don't doubt the discount you received but you got it after speaking with Guest Relations. No one else seems to be able to get that discount by calling resort reservations. If the discount is actually available wouldn't resort reservations just be able to book it? A few years ago I was upset that I called the morning a discount was released but it was already sold out and I asked to speak to Guest Relations. They ended up honoring the discount even though technically they were already sold out. Guest Relations can do anything they want. I've been watching mousesavers religiously for years and never have I ever seen a discount released that wasn't announced on their site. That is why I don't believe the rates have been officially released. Not saying I'm right, just giving my opinion. When I call resort reservations and do the online chat not one CM can find any AP rates for my dates. Not at any resort, in any category.

Looking at past years it should of been online by now.

So something going on.

Disney reservation system says it will be down for maintenance on June 22nd an no reservations accepted that day. So maybe they are updating their systems and by Friday the AP rates will be online.

Not saying you are confused. I also said it was possible that cast members were confused. I don't doubt the discount you received but you got it after speaking with Guest Relations. No one else seems to be able to get that discount by calling resort reservations. If the discount is actually available wouldn't resort reservations just be able to book it? A few years ago I was upset that I called the morning a discount was released but it was already sold out and I asked to speak to Guest Relations. They ended up honoring the discount even though technically they were already sold out. Guest Relations can do anything they want. I've been watching mousesavers religiously for years and never have I ever seen a discount released that wasn't announced on their site. That is why I don't believe the rates have been officially released. Not saying I'm right, just giving my opinion. When I call resort reservations and do the online chat not one CM can find any AP rates for my dates. Not at any resort, in any category.

People have booked the AP rate through the regular reservations line. The problem is I don't think the full block of rooms are available yet. When I called to get the rate, the CM told me Pirate rooms at CBR were available and she could get us that rate if we switched. I did not want to do that since I had the GC offer as well, and the pirate rooms are a waste of money....so she got hold of Guest Relations after I asked to speak with them.

I think another problem is that communication of this offer has not be broadly communicated to the CMs, and it's clearly not available online. The CM I spoke with said the rate was available for my dates. The Disney Reservation system has had a TON of issues the past few weeks and years. The IT department doesn't have it together.

Looking at past years it should of been online by now.

So something going on.

Disney reservation system says it will be down for maintenance on June 22nd an no reservations excepted that day. So maybe they are updating their systems and by Friday the AP rates will be online.

Or fixing the screw up from the last update...........

People have booked the AP rate through the regular reservations line. The problem is I don't think the full block of rooms are available yet. When I called to get the rate, the CM told me Pirate rooms at CBR were available and she could get us that rate if we switched. I did not want to do that since I had the GC offer as well, and the pirate rooms are a waste of money....so she got hold of Guest Relations after I asked to speak with them.

I think another problem is that communication of this offer has not be broadly communicated to the CMs, and it's clearly not available online. The CM I spoke with said the rate was available for my dates. The Disney Reservation system has had a TON of issues the past few weeks and years. The IT department doesn't have it together.

Yes, clearly it's a mess for whatever reason. Ugh! I just want my discount. Sigh...

This. lol Probably more accurate. I'm shocked at how terrible Disney's IT department is. You would think they'd have their act together by now. So many years of problems with their website.

It's unbelievable! I've complained twice to CM's to let them know of my frustration with the site. I didn't blame the CM's of course, but I wanted to let them know that if someone higher up asks what guests aren't satisfied with, maybe they can speak up. The website was already problematic, then Disney decided to outsource it. So they gave a big problem to an insufficient (likely) group for the task, only making it an even worse problem. It's like they WANT to go back to making reservations over the phone. Folks, if you get a chance, complain about the website. Nothing will change unless they hear from the guests, especially those who've been multiple times, or are AP/DVC members. Something's gotta change.

I also had the Enchanted Escape rate, called and got the Passholder Rate. I have the original confirmation email and the new one showing the change and the new rate. I got it by calling the resort reservation line. We are going Oct. 6-10. The AP rate was only good for Oct 6 and 7 but it is showing as applied.

I was pricing something today for December and saw a note on the Disney site that said resort reservations and packages will not be available online or by phone on June 22nd. Maybe they are FINALLY fixing the problem and adding the AP rates. One can hope.

I was pricing something today for December and saw a note on the Disney site that said resort reservations and packages will not be available online or by phone on June 22nd. Maybe they are FINALLY fixing the problem and adding the AP rates. One can hope.
Fingers crossed!

AP rates are available for booking online now! Though the availability was still super super limited. For my dates there is nothing cheaper than the room-only discount I already have. I'll keep checking though to see if anything opens up!

Currently seeing the AP discount through 10/7 on my end as well. Finally. Though I'm still waiting for the remainder of October, it's clear that there's going to be a delay this year. But it'll be very disheartening if the GP discount comes out before AP discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!