AP rates for 9/1-10/31 are out

Any body having trouble logging into their passholder account?
I see the new Enchanted Passholder offer but when I put my info in, it says it does not recognize my info. I've had the same user name and password for 6 years so I'm not sure why I can't get in.
I'm already dreading an hour long phone call to Disney's IT.
I had the same problem, but when I tried to log in a second time (re-typing my password into the box), I was able to log in.

I had trouble this morning to get the passholder rates, could not log in at all. I did call, but was told that they are working on the system, should be up in a couple of hours and keep trying. Sigh.

Just called about October AP discounts and was told they are not out yet. They applied an "AP" discount on our current reservation which "saved" us only $20 total on a several thousand dollar reservation.

The website is being soooo weird! I was able to get an AP Package for POFQ for my dates. It automatically included the dining plan (didn't even give me an option for QSDP or DxDP)-we don't plan on getting it. I went ahead and booked, and will either cancel or call in and get them to remove the dining plan. That way I can actually see what the room rate is!

The rates they are showing are also no better than the GP discount in most cases:
AKL - AP 23%, GP 20%
CBR - AP 20%, GP 25%
SSR & OKW - AP 23%, GP 30%

It is definitely being screwy. I tried at POR and it is only giving me a $250 a night price for the Royal Rooms, but the room rate without a discount is $233 for a garden view room (non-royal). Hopefully they work it out soon!

Anyone finding any discount availability at the Contemporary for the week of 10/21-10/28? Just wondering in case general discounts are released for the same time period.

Thanks!

Anyone finding any discount availability at the Contemporary for the week of 10/21-10/28? Just wondering in case general discounts are released for the same time period.

Thanks!
Don't think any room only discounts are out for any dates past 10/7, even though the title of this says 10/31, I believe that was a mistake.

Don't think any room only discounts are out for any dates past 10/7, even though the title of this says 10/31, I believe that was a mistake.
Yes, I know. I was just wondering if there were AP discounts available for those dates at the CR. If there are, it could be a good omen that general discounts at the CR would be available when they are released.

Yes, I know. I was just wondering if there were AP discounts available for those dates at the CR. If there are, it could be a good omen that general discounts at the CR would be available when they are released.
That's what I mean, the AP discount only goes till 10/7 too. The 10/31 date is a mistake by the CM during all the confusion with the updates and all the mixups associated with it

I thought non-AP holders could view and book AP rates, and then purchase the AP afterwards. When I click the AP fall discount rate link, I get routed to the AP purchase page.

That's what I mean, the AP discount only goes till 10/7 too. The 10/31 date is a mistake by the CM during all the confusion with the updates and all the mixups associated with it
OK, thanks for the clarification.

:thanks:

I thought non-AP holders could view and book AP rates, and then purchase the AP afterwards. When I click the AP fall discount rate link, I get routed to the AP purchase page.
Book yes, view no. You have to call to book it.

Thanks. Has it always been that way?
Yes, as far as I know. Without an AP, even if it's just a voucher, the system has no means to show you the AP rates. It has to see that AP, or AP voucher, to allow the AP rate to appear

Is it normal for there to be such limited availability? For my dates the only options would be villas or suites (SSR, ASMusic, AoA, AK, OKW).

There does seem to be limited availability in general for those days at any hotels, but it is getting closer to the 60 day mark so people have probably already booked. Surprisingly the one that seems to have the most availability is POFQ! Also, weirdly, there is no regular availability at some of these places, but still has AP availability... :confused3

It's also a little weird they didn't release a FL resident rate, that usually comes out around the same time as AP. I've been playing around with dates and resort combinations, one weekend I came up with PORFQ at over $600 per night, which was more than even Poly, and for a standard room. There is definitely something not right.

No, nothing normal about this at all. The strangest of all is that some of these are including the Dining Plan and you can't remove it. Never seen that with the AP rate before
Yeah, when I called the CM said the deal for POFQ was the dining plan, but if you look at the cost it was the same as a non-discounted package! I asked the exact "discounted" cost of the DP and he put me on hold to figure it out. Of course the system then kicked me off!

At this time I'm so over it! I'm still checking if the AP availability changes but right now I'm just expecting I will be sticking with the GP discounted deal we currently have.

Last edited:
I've been waiting to book a room for a discount for the end of October, but it seems like it may just be a mess! Maybe I should just bite the bullet and book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter