AP

We pull a trailer to WDW. The 7-8 day drive (8 hrs per day or more) is part of the fun! Plus we have Sirius XM. It's great for long drives.

My solo drive to DL is around 6.5-7 hours. I make it on one tank of gas (gotta love a Prius), singing and/or arguing with my Sirius XM channels all the way.

one big question is when Disney will reopen AP sales and what the terms are.

my AP just expired last month and I was considering extending in case they decided to limit AP's to renewals only for a period after reopening.

I live near San Francisco so you actually could be a little closer to Anaheim. I have had both passes a few times, but my situation is different. Universal Studio is on the way to Anaheim for me.

also off season US has shorter hours. a few times I would go to US on the way down, then leave just before they close and be in Disneyland the same night.

We pull a trailer to WDW. The 7-8 day drive (8 hrs per day or more) is part of the fun! Plus we have Sirius XM. It's great for long drives.

My solo drive to DL is around 6.5-7 hours. I make it on one tank of gas (gotta love a Prius), singing and/or arguing with my Sirius XM channels all the way.

That's GREAT! I need to find a car when i get to Arizona! Preferably one thats that good lo

Like most people have said,sit down with pencil and paper and figure your ROI. This from a family who haven't been in 10yrs and used to go about every 3 or 4yrs.

I would hold off on any AP buying for a while, even when they become available. I'm going to have to access the situation after everything reopens, as it may not be worth it for a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!