APH code

Annchristine65

Mouseketeer
Is APH the promo code you use for APH rates? I'm putting that in but not showing passholder rates or saying that there are no aph rates available. Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong? Looking at Sep 13-17.

If you go to the main Universal page and click "Annual Passholders" at the top, it will take you to this page:

https://www.universalorlando.com/we...sses/your-annual-pass/index.html#hotel-offers

The APH code is prefilled and works fine.
Ok, thanks so much. So I just did this and I am totally frustrated. It's showing $179 per night at RP. It says when to book: Now. When to go: Aug. 12 - Sept. 27. I am going Sep 13-17, when I put those dates in it says sorry dates not available. If I put only Sep 13-15 it gives me the ap rate. And if I put Sep. 16-17 in it also gives me the ap rate, only when I include the night of the 15th does it tell me the rate is not available.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks so much. So I just did this and I am totally frustrated. It's showing $179 per night at RP. It says when to book: Now. When to go: Aug. 12 - Sept. 27. I am going Sep 13-17, when I put those dates in it says sorry dates not available. If I put only Sep 13-15 it gives me the ap rate. And if I put Sep. 16-17 in it also gives me the ap rate, only when I include the night of the 15th does it tell me the rate is not available.

That's because there is nothing available at the APH rate on Sept. 15. That is the first weekend for HHN.

That's because there is nothing available at the APH rate on Sept. 15. That is the first weekend for HHN.
So I would have to book the other night separately to get the aph rate for the other nights? It’s a significant savings.

So I would have to book the other night separately to get the aph rate for the other nights? It’s a significant savings.
Yes. And then get them to link the reservations so you can stay in your room. You can probably call reservations and have them do it all at once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter