APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY!! I finally got an AP rate for the room and dates I wanted. I had lost faith and stopped checking but saw the window was still open on my computer and said "what the heck". I am sooooo excited. I saved $216 off of three nights (I originally was going to stay for four nights but when I couldn't get an AP rate took it down to three- so including that and my AP rate I'm down $700 from the original reservation).

I'll be checking in two weeks from today!

Thank you so much to all on the boards here- I would have had no idea how to go about easily checking for the rate.

FINALLY!! I finally got an AP rate for the room and dates I wanted. I had lost faith and stopped checking but saw the window was still open on my computer and said "what the heck". I am sooooo excited. I saved $216 off of three nights (I originally was going to stay for four nights but when I couldn't get an AP rate took it down to three- so including that and my AP rate I'm down $700 from the original reservation).

I'll be checking in two weeks from today!

Thank you so much to all on the boards here- I would have had no idea how to go about easily checking for the rate.

Yay for getting the AP rate!! We'll be there for a quick trip 6/22-6/24 before heading to Ft. Lauderdale.

Hope we all get good weather!!

I've been checking for my late September early October dates for months now every morning and have not seen the price budge.

I'm using the link at the start of this thread. Starting to wonder if I'm doing something wrong.

I've been checking for my late September early October dates for months now every morning and have not seen the price budge.

I'm using the link at the start of this thread. Starting to wonder if I'm doing something wrong.

I don’t think they’re out yet. I was looking throughout the summer to try to gauge when I need to check in earnest. There were AP discounts for the first week of September, but I couldn’t find anything after that. I used the link in the first part of this thread.

I don’t think they’re out yet. I was looking throughout the summer to try to gauge when I need to check in earnest. There were AP discounts for the first week of September, but I couldn’t find anything after that. I used the link in the first part of this thread.

The annual passholder part of the Universal site says that hotel discounts are only through September 27 right now.

Are the rates always released this close to time? Looking to do my first trip since I was a kid in February and I'm trying to figure out what I should expect a Deluxe to cost at that time of year with an AP discount. I would assume that is a slow time (other than President's Day) so discounts should be available right?

Are the rates always released this close to time? Looking to do my first trip since I was a kid in February and I'm trying to figure out what I should expect a Deluxe to cost at that time of year with an AP discount. I would assume that is a slow time (other than President's Day) so discounts should be available right?

Sometimes rates are only released a month or so in advance.

Just wanted to share that my Portofino dates in July now have an additional "Annual Passholder Deluxe Day Special Rate" - essentially the deluxe room is available for the same price as the garden view. This dropped the deluxe from $354/night to $274/night. Not sure how many dates this is available but worth a look!

Newbie question here. Will be staying at Sapphire Falls next May. First time staying at UO. Thinking about purchasing an annual pass. Should I go ahead and book my room now? If I purchase an annual pass and a discount is offered, can I have it applied to my reservation at a later date? Also, what is the typical APH discount and when are they released for a May stay? Sorry for all the questions

Newbie question here. Will be staying at Sapphire Falls next May. First time staying at UO. Thinking about purchasing an annual pass. Should I go ahead and book my room now? If I purchase an annual pass and a discount is offered, can I have it applied to my reservation at a later date? Also, what is the typical APH discount and when are they released for a May stay? Sorry for all the questions

Yes, you can do that. The rates won't be released until early next year at the earliest. Typical discount is about 30%.

Just wanted to share that my Portofino dates in July now have an additional "Annual Passholder Deluxe Day Special Rate" - essentially the deluxe room is available for the same price as the garden view. This dropped the deluxe from $354/night to $274/night. Not sure how many dates this is available but worth a look!

Mbradley12- thank you!!! I just saved $200 on my 3 night reservation AND got a deluxe room after reading your post :flower1:

Can anybody share what the AP rate was for the last week of May and first week of June this year? We're planning to go next May/June and I'm looking at different options. I'm wondering if upgrading to an AP would be worth it. We'll wanting to stay at one of resorts that includes the express pass.

Can anybody share what the AP rate was for the last week of May and first week of June this year? We're planning to go next May/June and I'm looking at different options. I'm wondering if upgrading to an AP would be worth it. We'll wanting to stay at one of resorts that includes the express pass.
We stayed the week before memorial day. It was $359 for club level 2 queen deluxe at Portofino. I saw rates for $224 at hard rock - garden view room, and $249 for pool view and $199 for lowest room at royal pacific. When I priced out going the week after memorial day, I think the rates were a little higher.

We stayed the week before memorial day. It was $359 for club level 2 queen deluxe at Portofino. I saw rates for $224 at hard rock - garden view room, and $249 for pool view and $199 for lowest room at royal pacific. When I priced out going the week after memorial day, I think the rates were a little higher.

Thank you so much! I know the prices won't be exactly the same, but it gives me an idea of what the AP rates might be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!