APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you go thru the link in first post in this sticky to try the Loew's site? That is how I got my APH rate

Yep, sure was. I was getting to the final screen where I actually make reservation/pay deposit, it would hang and come back with the message I posted. I tried multiple credit cards, my laptop, DS’s chrome book, iPad...

It finally worked on my DH’s work laptop. I hope it is going to be ok that I will have the APH but he is the lead on the reservation!

Rate was $309 for bay view PBH.

Nothing yet for more standard rooms but we went with the 2-bedroom at Hard Rock. I think with our group that'll work out really nicely even if it's more than I wanted to spend. After the week I had I think it'll be an awesome treat. Thanks for the updates yall.

Watching for rates for RPR in June, still nothing, might switch to Portofino(or Sapphire Falls) if the rates don't come down soon . Thanks for keeping this updated! Coming from Ireland and always have everything booked way in advance, not so this time

Of course the 3 nights I need are only available in club rooms! What are the chances they will release more room categories?

I just lowered the rate to our room, and didn't even realize that in doing so, I had upgraded us to a pool view I just saw inside entry and clicked on that. saved almost 200 bucks, though part of that was we dropped a night as we decided to fly home a day early when we were finally able to book our return flight. The cheap part of me says we could save even more by going with an exterior entry room that's got the view of the parking lot but the spender says keep the pool view!

Just dropped our Cabana Bay family suite poolside exterior entry rate from 223 to 199 a night with AP for June 26-July 3...saved almost $200...I'll take it!

RPR have just released some passholder rates . I can get the Captains Presidential suite for the low low price of 1371.30 a night . bargain Might have to wait another while

Can I book multiple rooms at the APH rate if only one person has an AP, or does at least one person in each room need one?

I'm starting to research for a trip next year. We'll be a party of 6 (4 adults & 2 children) so we'll need 2 rooms. I'm considering buying an AP for one adult in order to get the APH rate at one of the premier hotels, but if I need to buy 2 APs to get the APH on 2 rooms that may not make it as worth it.

Can I book multiple rooms at the APH rate if only one person has an AP, or does at least one person in each room need one?

I'm starting to research for a trip next year. We'll be a party of 6 (4 adults & 2 children) so we'll need 2 rooms. I'm considering buying an AP for one adult in order to get the APH rate at one of the premier hotels, but if I need to buy 2 APs to get the APH on 2 rooms that may not make it as worth it.

One AP is needed per room. Sometimes SMSM, if you are staying several days) or Seasonal Rates can be better deals. You don't need to show the APs until you are there. If the room is such a great deal it's worth getting the APs, then you can upgrade to APs while there.

Reactions: Ava
One AP is needed per room. Sometimes SMSM, if you are staying several days) or Seasonal Rates can be better deals. You don't need to show the APs until you are there. If the room is such a great deal it's worth getting the APs, then you can upgrade to APs while there.
Thank you! Is the SMSM rate something that is always offered, or only at certain times of the year? Not sure when we're going yet, but it will either be February or April of next year.

Decided to take the $419 Aph rate for Club room at Portofino instead of the $470 Aph rate at HR for their club room. Not sure if this rate is that good either but lower then HR and Portofino looks like a better club lounge.

For those wanting an APH rate for August (like me!) keep checking!

I'm looking for a 1 night stay. I just tried every night from July 31 to Aug 10 and each one was showing APH rates. (ie, July 31-Aug 1, Aug 1-2, Aug 2-3, and so on)

When I changed it from Aug 11 to Aug 12, the APH rate disappeared.

Just made a reservation for Portofino Bay from July 22 until July 25 with APH rate at $325 for a Bay View room. I had a previous reservation at Royal Pacific for a standard room at $404. Saved a lot!!

Finally got an APH rate booked at RPR for the night of June 2nd for $264. Was beginning to wonder if they were going to even release any APH rates.

Will keep watching to see if they fall a little lower over the next few weeks, but I can live with that rate.

Missed out on my presidential suite and the price has gone up to over 1700 a night. Normal rooms stop the Aph rate the day before I'm looking at. Guess it's gonna be another while waiting

I booked 6/6 - 6/8 for PBH Deluxe pool view 2 queen room for $349 and $374 pretax. Thanks everyone for posting to check the Loew's website, I usually only check the windsurfers site. I'm hoping more options will come out with different room types, but if not I'll be happy with this! I also checked HRH which was about $50 higher, and RP only had suites for around $700/night.

Was just able to book 2Q std room at RPH for $264 and $289 per night. Now to decide which to keep, RPH or PBH. Would like the $180 savings but really enjoyed PBH last year.... Glad to have options!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!